do you like kingdom hearts?

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Behind my name (Zachary)

As you know my name is Zach (Zachary) and I am sharing the Origin of my name, enjoy. My parent's use to think my name was from Australia but after searching up some facts on two web site's, they were wrong. First off I searched my name up on behind the name (http://www.behindthename.com/name/zachary) I went to type my full name in too see what information would appear. I found out that my full name came from a different persons name Zacharias. They were saying that this form has been used ever since in the middle east. Then I came too a section wear it talked about how it didn't become popular until a man named president Zachary Taylor had it and became president. He was the American military commander and the name didn't pop up until after the Protestant Reformation. Next I went to http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/meaning_of_Zachary.html too see what they said. I started reading too see what they this in comparison too what the other site said. Right when i started reading it is my name gender was male and the name was rated 1 star :(. Then it basically said the exact same thing it said when i saw the other site, it talked about the same person that the name was born with. I then searched the popularity. In 2002 barely any people were named Zach but in 2009 the number shot up in the 50's. Questions: Behind My Name: Zachary, Before I started this assignment, I thought my name was weird , because it was spelt different.
I think my parents chose this name for me because not many kids have this name.
After searching on Behind the Name http://www.behindthename.com , I learned that my name means ZACHARIAS. Some other interesting things I learned are that my name comes from a president.
I think my name does suit me because i am a tech type of guy. If I could give myself a new name, it would be braden because i like that name.

1 comment:

  1. HEY ZACH IS IT KOOL TO HAVE YOUR NAME COME FROM A PRESADENT I'D BE PREETY HAPPY

    ReplyDelete